12/25/13

Merry Christmas!

I have three Samantha mysteries to review before moving on to Molly in January. The mysteries will be posted on December 27, 29, and 31. But for today, a picture of me about twenty years ago, with my Felicity doll in the matching Christmas dress that my mom sewed for me:


The Christmas dresses were available to buy through American Girl, but my mom is amazing at sewing and knew she could make a dress for less money. She later sewed me a fancy prom dress that I also wore to a formal in college, and my wedding dress.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, and happy Wednesday to everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasStunning!

Anonymous said...

You were adorable!(I'm sure you still are, of course). I always wanted the matching dresses, but as you mentioned, they were pretty pricey.

SJSiff said...

Thanks, Anons! I'm lucky to have a mom who can do so much.